FOR YOUR INFORMATION, MY DARLINGS...


Shalla (local way of saying ‘shout out’) to the most important people in my life!!! Errrmm…that’ll be after God, MYSELF, my parents, my wonderful siblings, Le Boo…then you of course! I’ve missed you all. How have you been dearies? What’s the latest news at your end?
I’ve been doing great. So many things to be done within a short time, but I am enthusiastic about them all. We’re fighters. We take charge. We don’t give up! 

However, there’s a not so good news I am about to pass…relax, nobody died oh!
Just as I promised some time ago, I said I wouldn’t leave the blog unattended to without prior notice to our readers. Well, here I am...

I’m taking time off to sort out some very important issues in my life (I’m not getting married, thanks for asking. LoL). I sincerely don’t know how long I’ll be away, maybe a week or two weeks, tops, but I’ll try to come back (here) as soon as possible. I encourage that you still visit and catch up on previous articles which you missed or articles you picked interest in, you’ll always find something more interesting which you didn’t see the first time.
Hold forte! I’ll be sharing all the good news when I get back, so I expect you’ll still be here then. Please miss me plenty!!!
I cannot leave you guys without some words of wisdom I came across sometime ago while reading...

QUALITIES OF A LEADER
1)      GREAT VISION: A leader should have a concept, a plan (both long term and short term plans). This will act as a map to a destination. If you do not have a plan, you settle for anything.
2)      HARDWORK: Everyone has a part to play in this one. As a leader, the bulk of this is on your table. You cannot be lazy and expect your subordinates to do all the work. Nah!

3)      EFFECTIVE DELEGATION: It is okay for a leader to delegate duties, but it has to be done wisely to achieve better results, and for the overall benefit of the team. Discover the strengths, weaknesses and passion of each team member and use the knowledge to effectively delegate tasks.

4)      POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT/TEAM BUILDING: Strengthen, encourage your team. Give out constructive feedback to team members. ‘’Praise in public, criticize in private’’.

5)      SUCCESSOR: Be a mentor. Inspire someone else. ‘’the function of a leader is to produce more leaders, not more followers’’.

Till we get to chat again, warm hugs and gentle kisses from me,
Barby.

Comments

  1. very lovely piece....keep doin what u do best. May God continue to bless u. Amen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi Dear, do visit us again.
Barby.

Popular posts from this blog

EXCLUSIVE BREASTFEEDING ON A TIGHT SCHEDULE!

LETTER TO MY SON...

MY PREGNANCY JOURNEY - WHAT'S IN MY HOSPITAL BAG?